How "Hospital Management and Information System (HMIS)" from SIS helps hospital business?
Hospital Management and Information System (HMIS) from Sai InfoSystem (India) Ltd is complete end-to-end patient centric comprehensive business solution suitable for any mid size to large hospitals. Based on Windows platform with SQL backend, it not only provides great ease of use but also ensures security of data. Also, it enables to achieve success key factors for any hospital including:
- Patient Care and Satisfaction
- Patient Health Management and EMR
- Lower Cost of Operations
- Effective Decision Making
- Capacity Utilization
- Resource Optimization
- Physician and Staff Productivity
- Integration with External Systems
- Statutory Compliance
SIS' HMIS provides visibility of your entire throughput process. The critical points that "HMIS" stress on are listed in the subsequent paragraph which in turn justifies your purchase.
- Requires less number of Staff to cater more patients in same time or even less. Choice to re-deploy them at other suitable locations.
- Not only provides an opportunity to the hospital to enhance their patient care but also can increase the profitability of the organization.
- Would enable hospitals to serve the rapidly growing number of health care consumers in cost-effective manner.
- Would help hospital Administrators to significantly improve the operational control and thus streamline operations.
- Would enable to improve the response time to the demands of patient care because it automates the process of collecting, collating and retrieving patient information.
- Automating repetitive tasks whether medical or nonmedical.
- Allowing Managers and Doctors to work on higher-level priorities.
- Easily manage insurance plans with multiple payers and payees.
- Senior Doctors would spend their precious time more in clinical activities.
- Software interface would also save them a lot of time for special jobs only.
- Streamline business and patient service processes.
- Eliminate complexity of Accounting, since the retrieval of information through its MIS will become virtually on the tip of your fingers.
- Helps hospitals move toward standardization, consolidation, and paperless operation.
- Adhere to international standards and best practices.
- Reduced cost of the manpower would pay for the cost of this product with a short time after its implementation.
When you implement SIS' Hospital Management and Information System (HMIS), you get a complete, end to end Hospital Management System that enables you to cohesively and efficiently manage all your resources and improve the patient care and related services provided. This approach results in improved productivity and sustained profitability.
Improved, Elevated Quality of Care
SIS' HMIS can help lessen patient sufferance due to medical errors and the inability of analysts to assess quality. HMIS is being used today to automate day-to-day processes, thus helping to reduce administration costs which then in turn can free up time and money for patient care.
SIS' HMIS helps reduce medical errors by providing healthcare workers with decision support. Improved usage of EHR is achieved if the presentation on screen or on paper is not just longitudinal, but hierarchically ordered and layered. During compilation while hospitalization or ambulant serving of the patient, easing to get access on details is improved with browser capabilities applied to screen presentations also cross referring to the respective coding concepts ICD and medical procedures information.
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)—one component of EHR—increases patient safety by listing instructions for physicians to follow when they prescribe drugs to patients. Naturally, CPOE can tremendously decrease medical errors: CPOE could eliminate 200,000 adverse drug events and save about $1 billion per year if installed in all hospitals* (As per Global Healthcare Survey).
Superior Clinical Decision Making
The advanced EMR enables the care providers to view the patient's care records, clinical documents, investigation results, prescriptions, diagnosis and all such information required for superior clinical decision making.
SIS' HMIS is based on the latest Microsoft .Net technology coupled with Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) – next generation GUI from Microsoft for enhanced user interface.
Reduced Operating Cost and Positive ROI
SIS' HMIS will aid the hospital in reducing the operating cost and achieve a positive ROI by:
- Reduction / Elimination of duplication of work
- Improved flow of information and hence Faster decision – making
- Increased productivity
- Greater Control over Inventory, Patient Management, Improvement in services offered to patients
- Cost saving / Higher revenue generation as a result of overall improvement in almost all areas of Hospital Management
Improved Profitability and Patient Satisfaction
The completely integrated application ensures seamless flow of data helping the management to collect, disseminate and analyze the information. The application also aids in doctor-patient interaction and improves the patient communication with the doctors and vice versa.
How do we achieve this?
For overall success of hospital HMIS implementation mainly depends on management participation including Hospital Senior Management, Hospital Owners, Hospital Business Analysts and its Software Associates. From the moment you decide on SIS' HMIS solution for your hospital, you can fully rely on us to not only provide a mature system, but even as an Hospital Business Analysts, offers comprehensive and customized solution for all your processes and system flaws. How we go about doing this is:
- System requirement study and work flow analysis of the existing system by people who understand how hospitals function
- Identifying existing pain points for management
- Bringing about changes in business processes of the hospital
- Plugging process loopholes in various hospital departments
- Suggest and apply new technologies and best practices in business processes
- Focused Training and Orientation Programs to hospital staff for right use of HMIS
- Efforts on improving on patient wait time
- Bringing about accountability in In-patient billing system
- Improving patient discharge process
- Efficiently rearrange administrative functions resulting in cost reduction
- Smart purchase and inventory management resulting in near zero stock losses
- Mapping hospital’s processes to modules of SIS’HMIS
- Organization specific software customization
- Custom building of reports for management, accurate and result focused MIS
- Building performance matrices for daily monitoring
- Hand holding for software implementation changes during dry run stage to enhance user comfort
- Support for regulatory compliance